Saturday, April 30, 2011

Welcome

Dear visitors,

after finding a lot of info on the web about independent filmmaking and linking it via Twitter I decided to collect it and post it here. It may take some time to post every single info I found and I'm sure I will add a lot in the future.

This will be a collection of info and links about indie filmmaking, distribution, pre-production, production, do-it-yourself(diy) instructions and other things I found.

At the moment there are these categories:
- General filmmaking tips
- Distribution
- Actors/Actresses, Casting, Crew
- Screenwriting
- DIY tutorials, tools, equipment
- Marketing
- Connect through Twitter
- Film Festivals
- Replay your scene
- Film Funding
- Audioscript: Your script as audiobook

I hope this will help you to make your movie.

All the best,
Jessi


6 comments:

  1. Hey Jessi this looks terrific. Thanks for tweeting abt it! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for putting this together. We hope that it will help a lot of Independent Filmmakers and we'll spread the word at our site (http://seeitonline.wordpress.com/).

    Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comments and letting me know that you like my blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpfull!! Thanks Jessi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessi, this is one of the most useful blogs i've came across so far. Thanks for the hard work and great shares.

    removals London

    ReplyDelete