Saturday, April 30, 2011

Audioscript: Your script as audiobook

I had an interesting idea yesterday. Most probably this idea already exists, however...

Imagine you wrote a script.
Now you're at that point to send your script to different people.

Ever thought about turning your script into audiobook?

Many people don't have the time to read a text actively. But maybe there's time left to hear a text -in this case your script- at home, while traveling by plane/train/subway etc...
Possibly you could subdivide your audioscript into different chapters, and put a little intro or summary at the beginning to catch the attention. And you need a good voice.

I guess your script in a written form with your script as audiobook increase the possiblity that it will be read/heard.

Happy writing and talking :).

5 comments:

  1. It's a great idea... and yes, it does exist. The site is iscript.com. I was in a contest once and won an iscript recording of my script, but still haven't done it. If I do, I'[l keep you posted on the verdict :) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it. Thanks Jeanne :).
    Just keep it for the best of your scripts ;). YES, let me know please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea! I was just noodling here, and have a script I turned into a novella which I hope will become a graphic novel, but in the meantime, this could be the way to go-- Thank you! And to Jeanne re iscript.com--

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's actually a brilliant idea. I could definitely see something like being an app that video production teams can use to get their scripts out there quickly. Very cool concept!

    Jackie
    Boston Video Production Services

    ReplyDelete